Public meeting

AuthorMessage DateMessage
Grace07/10/2016Dear All,

I am writing to inform you of a meeting that will take place to highlight, discuss and prioritise issues that concern businesses based in Inchicore. In particular, how run down Inchicore Village has become, initiate joined up thinking/objectives for development and highlight what measures might be available to improve the situation. Steven Coyne, Liberties Business Forum (www.libertiesdublin.ie), will attend and be able to inform us of initiatives and actions that have worked for business improvements in the Liberties.

The meeting will take place on:

DATE: Wednesday 12th October 2016
TIME: 5.30pm - 6.30pm

This meeting will hopefully be the start of many initiatives that the Kilmainham Inchicore Network (KIN) will facilitate. The Kilmainham Inchicore Network is a new structure being set up with the main objective of facilitating the development and enhancement of the economic, social, environmental and cultural landscape of the Inchicore/Kilmainham area. Dublin City Council is fully supportive of this initiative and will take an active part in helping achieve the ambitions of this project.

This email list consists mainly of those who have recently expressed concern about the current state of Inchicore Village. The meeting is open to any interested party. If you believe there are other relevant individuals/businesses that would add to/benefit from this meeting please pass on the information or if you send me their email address I will contact them directly.

I would be grateful if you could let me know if you are able to attend.

Thanks in advance,

All the best
Aoife

Aoife Hannan

Project Manager
Kilmainham Inchicore Network
1st Floor, Eblana House, Marrowbone Lane, Dublin 8

01- 222 5187
087 127 3428

aoife.hannan@dublincity.ie