Childminder needed

AuthorMessage DateMessage
Paul14/08/2016Hi,
We live on the estate and are looking for a childminder for our 1 year old son 4 days a week starting in mid September. If you are interested or know of anyone who might be please let me know.
Thanks
Paul
samantha14/08/2016hi Paul I'm interested in your add for childminder I'm currently looking for position in the child's children's home iv 22 years experience iv four children and iv looked after four month d twins in there own home for four years only finished up last year as they started school I'm a kind careing fun liveing well experienced mum who loves young children and plenty of fun is a must for me and fresh air is great for young children to reading and singing to them and enter actions with them I'm none smoker Garda vetted with great ref look forward to hearing from you thanks samantha
Gosia15/08/2016Hi Paul

I just spotted your ad. I am currently working as a nanny in CIE, I have been looking after twin boys for the last 4 years, I will be leaving the position at the end of September as the boys start school. I am a mature childminder with lots of experience and great references. Please contact me on nttdublin @ gmail . com if you're interested. Thank you.