Parent and toddler groups

AuthorMessage DateMessage
New parent in Inchicore 02/03/2015Just wondering if anyone has any information about parent and toddler groups in Inchicore.
local parent15/03/2015Hi, there used to be a Parent & Baby group on either Tuesday or Wednesday mornings (sorry can't recall exactly, it's been few years since I went) in the De Mazenod Centre which is on grounds of parochial house opposite St. Michaels Church, which was parent ran every week. Not sure if still running. Also there is an excellent Parent & Baby Group in a purpose built room in the nearby Inchicore Community Centre. I am sure that is still running. I met so many lovely people there, great way to get to know other parents in the area.
A group of mams used to meet in the cafe in basement of IMMA, Kilmainham as very baby friendly with play area, changing facilities and lifts.
It wasn'the a formal arrangement so maybe an idea if you want to start a meet up yourself for local parents.
Catherine Lane23/03/2015www.childcareonline.ie.ie is a good site with lots of info
Mum2One 25/03/2015The DeMazenod Playgroup runs Tuesdays and thursday from 11am till 12.30.