Murphys of Inchicore

AuthorMessage DateMessage
Jimmy Laffey20/02/2015Hello, I am hoping that somebody may be able to assist a friend of mine who lives in England in their efforts to trace any member of a Murphy family who lived or maybe still reside in Inchicore. Four members were born to William and Ann Murphy(Lynskey) between 1935 and 1947. Their names were John T, Mary, Patrick W and Michael J and were born in Emmet Road, Tyrconnell Street and St Vincent Street. The youngest Michael J was born in Vincent Street so that is the most recent address that we have. Any assistance would be most gratefully appreciated as a niece of that family is keen to make contact. Many thanks for any help you can provide. Jimmy Laffey.
mick23/02/2015There were Murphy;s lived on Vincent's St, the father's name was William. He died some years ago and his wife died last year. I think some of them now live in Kildare. I will ask someone who knew them if they have any contact with them.
Jimmy Laffey25/02/2015Thank you very much Mick for your efforts and response and any further info that you may be able to get for me regarding possible relations in Kildare will be much appreciated. Jimmy.
Michael j Murphy28/04/2015My Dad's name was William and my Man's name was Maureen but she was known as Marie. We lived in No5 Vincent St West I think it is just a coincidence and I don't think we are the Murphy's you are looking for.Ii

Sorry.
Michael
Brendan Martin17/04/2017There is a man called John T. Murphy working as Development Officer with Gaisce. Might be worth checking out!