Inchicore Environmental Group - Saturday canal cleanup Feb 1st

AuthorMessage DateMessage
Colm O'Regan27/01/2014Hi there,

Are you looking to get some exercise and make your walking route all spruced up at the same time? Inchicore Environmental Group have the workout plan for you!

Come along on SATURDAY morning, FEBRUARY 1st for our first cleanup of 2014 along the canal at 10am at the usual spot, the BERA Hall - top of Connolly Avenue (close to the Goldenbridge Luas stop).

The group is still going strong and after 20 cleanups last year still as keen as ever so feel free to join in - many hands and all. If all goes well there should be a cup of tea at the end of the session too.
If you can't make that one we'll be in Inchicore village on Saturday Feb 26th.
(we're usually mid Saturday and last Saturday and we'll be back to that pattern in March)

To stay in touch with or to get involved with the Inchicore Environmental Group, 'like' us at:
www.facebook.com/InchicoreEnvironmentalGroup
Fiona27/01/2014Great! I will be there on Saturday morning.
It's fantastic to see the community coming together to improve the area.
I could do with a bit of exercise too after the Christmas indulgences!!
Thanks to the Environmental group for organising.
raymond01/02/2014Such a pity it rained. I was coming home from work this morning and going to join the clean up but I met one of the volunteers who said it was too bad but fair play 4 or 5 turned anyway. good spirit among the community.
Fiona 05/02/2014Unfortunately the clean up had to be cancelled due to the bad weather.
This is the first clean up that had to be cancelled due to the weather. The weather gods have been good to us so far. There will be another clean up on Saturday Feb 22nd at 10am. This will be a village clean up.