Looking for Alice Hurley (nee Cullen

AuthorMessage DateMessage
Ailish Kelly23/08/2013My mother is looking for her old school friend who once lived in Tyrconnell Park. Her name was Alice Cullen and she married a Sean Hurley. I think they moved to Castleknock area but they are exdirectory. I thought I would start from here. They lived in Inchicore during the 40s. My mothers name was Elizabeth O Sullivan and married a John Kelly. If you have any news on Alice's whereabouts I would really appreciate it.
Suzette Meade 14/04/2014Hi

My husbands grandmother is Alice Hurley, she married a Sean and they still live in Castleknock. Sean worked as a Garda- he just passed away 3 weeks ago.

Not sure of Alices maiden name- we live in Australia but they still live in Castleknock. I'm pretty sure I've heard my mother in law Patricia (Alice's daughter) say they used to live in Inchicore when she was very little.
I can pass on your details of you like.

Suzette
Suzette Meade14/04/2014I've just checked with my husband and confirmed Alice's maiden name was Cullen.

Would you email me at suzettemccrea @gmail.com your mums contact nber and I'll pass it on to Alice.

Suzette
Suzette Meade14/04/2014I've just checked with my husband and confirmed Alice's maiden name was Cullen.

Would you email me at suzettemccrea @gmail.com your mums contact nber and I'll pass it on to Alice.

Suzette
Suzette Meade 14/04/2014Hi

My husbands grandmother is Alice Hurley, she married a Sean and they still live in Castleknock. Sean worked as a Garda- he just passed away 3 weeks ago.

Not sure of Alices maiden name- we live in Australia but they still live in Castleknock. I'm pretty sure I've heard my mother in law Patricia (Alice's daughter) say they used to live in Inchicore when she was very little.
I can pass on your details of you like.

Suzette