Roy's cafe

AuthorMessage DateMessage
Bell27/05/2013Went here about a week ago for breakfast. Good to see a new business coming to the area. The manager is trying really hard to make a success of this. We got a nice breakfast and got to taste the soup for lunch time. They are planning on opening in the evenings as well with a BYOB policy and the evening menu looks like it might be good for an inexpensive night out

Grainne02/06/2013Great to see another eatery opening in Inchicore. Where exactly is it located? Thanks.
Oisin06/06/2013Opposite Eurospar on the Emmet Road.
Paul08/06/2013Great to see a cafe opening in the area. Popped in last week and exactly same experience as Bell. Good breakfast and an offer to sample the soup of the day. I see the shutters are down on the Acorn Cafe, hope this has not closed down.
SHEA CARROL10/06/2013Took a chance on Sat evening and went to Roys for dinner.We sat outside on the covered terrace overlooking the Camac on a wonderful balmy evening.Eating outdoors in Inchicore! This is a lovely addition to the village.As to the food its simple freshly cooked fare.We had starters of Bruschetta for me and Garlic mushrooms for Mar.For main courses we both had steaks served with roast spuds and chips.They also served up an excellent side salad with both our starters and main courses.Presentation was super throughout our meal.Too full for deserts we finished our meal with excellent espresso.We brought our own wine as they don`t have a wine licence.There is no corkage charge! All for 28.00! Yes 28.00!This is an excellent no frills Bistro type Cafe.Spotlessly clean and frendly service.Deserves as much support from locals as possible.
Ian10/06/2013I have a feeling Acorn may be gone. I'm not surprised to be honest it was empty most evenings I passed it.
Shirley Foley14/10/2013Went to Roys Cafe last weekend food was fab service a bit bad as girl didnt understand but manager showed us their xmas party menus looking good for only 19 each he doesnt know if theyll have a belly dancer yet but its still good value!!!!