Inchicore Environmental Group Cleanup Saturday February 23rd 11am

AuthorMessage DateMessage
Colm O'Regan18/02/2013Hello everyone,

The Inchicore Environmental Group will be doing another cleanup of the Canal towpaths between Suir Road and Blackhorse Bridge this Saturday February 23rd at 11am.

We meet at the Bulfin Estate Residents Association Hall (BERA)which is the brown building on the Canal.

Bags will be supplied. There should be a few spare gloves knocking around but if you have your own do bring them.

Last month's cleanup in the Centre of Inchicore was a success and we hope to continue the momentum this weekend.

All are welcome and it's also a nice way to get to know neighbours if you're new or newish to the area.

Colm
Colm O'Regan21/02/2013A quick reminder about this

Saturday 11am BERA Hall

Hope to see you there

Colm
Fiona Cregg21/02/2013We have launched a facebook page for the Inchicore Environmental Group. If you are interested in finding out more about the group please check us out.

http://www.facebook.com/InchicoreEnvironmentalGroup

We will post regular updates on the page such as when we are holding the next clean up, when group meetings are being held and we will update you on any progress for the City Neighbourhoods 2013 application
Joao Pinho15/01/2015Dear Sir/Madam,

I would appreciate if you forwarded me the contact details of the management of the Bulfin Estate Res. Assoc. Hall.

I thank you in advance for your kindly assistance in relation to this matter and looking forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards,

Joao Pinho
Tel. 087-6630648
Judi15/01/2015Hi Jaou,
This is not the Irish Times you are writing to, there's no need to be so formal.

The contact details are:
BULFIN ESTATE RESIDENTS ASSOCIATION LIMITED,
95, BULFIN ROAD, DUBLIN 8.