Canal Clean Up 29th Sep

AuthorMessage DateMessage
Ian Stevenson26/09/2012Hi All,

A canal clean up will take place on Saturday morning meeting at the B.E.R.A building at 10.30. Bags and gloves will be provided.

Would be great to see you there.

Regards

Ian
Helen03/10/2012Great to see the enthusiasm and the good turn out for the recent canal clean up. Thanks to Ian & Vincent again. At this stage, thought it would be a good idea to look ahead with some sort of focus and plan. How best to harness the enthusiasm and energy? To help with this, there will be a get-together on Tuesday evening 16th October at 7.30p.m.This will take place in the deMazenod Centre, Bulfin Road (opposite St. Michael's church) It will be facilitated by Alex Duffy, who has a great deal of experience in working with environmental and community groups.
Fiona08/11/2012When is the next clean up meeting taking place is it Nov 13th or 14th?
I went along to the last meeting and I know another one was organised for mid November but I wasnt sure of the date and time.
Helen09/11/2012The follow up meeting of the environmental group will take place on Tuesday evening next, 13th November. 7.30 p.m.The venue is the deMazenod Centre, Bulfin Road ( as before) From this meeting, the group hope to begin planning a course of action for the coming Spring. If you haven't already got involved, and if you too wish to see a cleaner & healthier local environment, please come along.