Trip to Lourdes in 2011 with the Oblate Youth Service

AuthorMessage DateMessage
Eoghan15/04/2011Hey folks,

As part of the annual Oblate Pilgrimage to Lourdes every September a group of young adults (18-24) head out with them to help out. The pilgrimage brings 120 elderly and sick patients with them and essentially we help look after them in Lourdes for the duration.

The group of young adults (known as the OYS) is about 100 strong and it made up of people from all over Ireland, UK and even further afield. Our website www.oblateyouthservice.com is down for maintenance at the moment but should be back up shortly. We run events throughout the year in the parish hall at the big Oblate Church (Mary Immaculate). Some of you will be familiar with us I'm sure!

I hadn't come across this site before but I thought I'd throw an invite up. The dates are 15th-23rd Sep and the price is only 500 all-in. That includes all flights, meals, flights, accomodation and transport for 8 nights. If anyone thinks that they might know someone who'd be interested (male or female) from 18-24 years of age - send an email to lourdes [at] oblateyouthservice.com ASAP. The closing date for applications is Fri 22nd April 2011.

Cheers,

Eoghan