Builder recommendation for house renovation

AuthorMessage DateMessage
lilybarlean29/11/2010Anyone recommend a good builder? Just bought a house that needs a lot of renovation - re-wiring, new ceilings/floors, re-plastering, new windows etc. Has anyone had any work done recently that they're happy with and that hasn't cost the earth? Genuine builders and not handymen preferably.
lilybarlean26/12/2010Anyone? Somebody must have had work done, even in these recessionary times!
CB12/01/2011I can recommend somebody who did some work and I was very happy with (I've had some bad experiences with builders - be careful!). I don't want to post details on the net though so if post some contact details I'll pass on the builder details to you.
lilybarlean13/01/2011Many thanks! here's my e-mail address:
stonewallz@esatclear.ie
lilybarlean28/02/2011Hello? Still waiting to hear from you?
Paul28/02/2011Five years ago, when we built an extension, I was very happy with Paul Shields, who lives in Inchicore. Shieldlin Construction - I just can't find his number now but will look for it if you can't look it up in the book.
Lilybarlean04/03/2011Thanks Paul, couldn't find him on Google. If you could find his number that would be great!
COLIN 04/03/2011JUST READ YOU NEED A BUILDER ,USED TO LIVE IN INCHICORE ,WILL BE GLAD TO GIVE YOU A QUOTE .
Aidan Gilligan07/03/2011Just read your mail request,,We are a building company based in blanchardstown,,We have carried out many projects in inchiore,,ref available,,Please view our website @AGILLIGANBUILDERS,COM,,,
Lilybarlean11/03/2011Colm, can you e-mail me please? Address above.
COLIN12/03/2011YOU CAN LEAVE PHONE NUMBER AND I WILL GET IN TOUCH , TALK SOON