Kilmainham Arts Club Nov. 2nd

AuthorMessage DateMessage
vawn corrigan30/10/2009hello there!
Monday Nov. 2nd Arts Club7.30pm in Patriots Inn includes Inchicore painter Catherine Ryan,
photography by Cecilia Kansky, songs by Eilish and Peter Byrne, performance art by Delta O'Hara, music by Brendan "three cords and the truth" McCarthy, and a mix of eclectic talent to enjoy. free. hope to see you there. ps. keep suggestions rolling this way for December Arts Club spectacular!
Dermot Ryan01/11/2009Hi! I live in the Kilmainham area, and I play Spanish guitar to concert standard, and I'd be very interested in performing at the Arts Club. I guess I'm too late for the November meeting, seeing as it's tomorrow night?
vawn corrigan02/11/2009HI, thanks for your mail, I only read it now. yes tonight is full to the brim, but come along and see what you think of the night anyway. You are very welcome to perform in december 7th arts club. see you later hopefully
Michael O'Flanagan03/11/2009Congrat's to Vawn and all involved in the Kilmainham Arts Club for an excellent night's entertainment on November 2nd ....... going from strength to strength....... all acts of a very high standard..... a real success! Credit too, to the Patriot Inn for providing a great venue!