Antisocial

AuthorMessage DateMessage
Kevin24/07/2018I see on this site that the topics have been removed just in time for the news about the plans for new homes in inchicore. Trying to keep it quite about the antisocial behaviour in inchicore so buyers will invest in this new project
BLOODY JOKE
Tom24/07/2018Yep. What happened to the 'Gangs hanging around the shops' thread? There for years and now suddenly disappeared?
Paul25/07/2018There's plenty of space here for lively, fair discussion of the issues. Too many posts strayed into abuse, unproven allegations, etc and I had no alternative but to take down the entire thread. The laws of the country apply to this forum as much as any other place.
John20/08/2018Hi, there was a big altercation on spa road outside spar on Saturday afternoon. The road was closed and 2 Garda vans were on the scene. Does anyone know what was going on?
kEgan20/08/2018Heard today Gardai chasing car down Spa Road, stopped oppos Spar. Arrested 2 men and removed guns from car. I was not around but I believe all the usual knack kids appeared. Probably related to what was arrested.
Same kids kicking in windows and glass door on Tramyards on a weekly basis. Yes I agree that thread "gangs around Shops"vanished.
Sad to think residents cannot be objective and tell it as it is.
John22/08/2018Paul
What u did by removing the thread displays ur cowaradness. I have printscreen of entire thread and I will post on fb with special mention of ur act as moderator
Wendy22/08/2018Take a look this story, this 8 year old child who done these stabbings has been causing havoc on Spa road since he could walk, its scary to think this is going on.

https://www.independent.ie/irish-news/crime/boy-8-stabbed-man-three-times-during-row-at-dublin-house-37240591.html
Megan 22/08/2018Hi Wendy, do you know who the 8 year old is? Where did the stabbing happen?
Caz22/08/2018Megan, it was Myra Close, some of our finest live there.
Caz22/08/2018The irish times are reporting it now but itís now a 9 year old and no proof he stabbed anyone. They are still all scum.
Wendy Leech24/08/2018Just saw those two little scumbag brothers who live across from the Drimnagh Luas stop attack a foreign couple on spa road.
Wendy06/09/2018OMG they just tried to hijack a car and beat the driver up on spa road.
Kevin06/09/2018Seen the little kids running riots causing havoc all the time . The big LADS influenceing these to carry on like that them 2 boys from drimnagh are lost causes alltogether and their aunty and uncle live in tyrone place quite aware of there behaviour needs to stop asap . Also noticed the bigger lads are not hanging around as much because they have these children doing there dirty work
Wendy07/09/2018WTF can be done about this, I'm going to have to move out if this continues?
raymond09/09/2018I saw these brats throwing potatoes at a young respectable chap. there were also 2 nuns going home from mass almost got hit. then they threw potatoes at cars, they then went to emmet court when they started throwing at black people most were from drimnagh but one was cian from tyrone place
Daniel 09/09/2018There were two fires at the back of emmet road during the last two weeks, some kids were hanging around after the fires and looking around. Not sure if they had anything to do with it but there is tonnes of anti social behaviour going on in the lane behind Emmet road opposite Camac Close. That road needs to be shut or the council should install cameras before there is a very serious incident.
Kevin09/09/2018The gardai have a lot to do with this going on as we all know most of these boys are from drimnagh and yet theres nothing been done to keep them out of the area..WHERE ARE THERE MOTHERS AND FATHERS ??? i see the greens and cawleys are not around as much anymore and yet the place has only got worse so the last few months have really opened my eyes about where most of the antisocial was actually coming from..correct me if im wrong just my opinion
Wendy Leech09/09/2018Think it's best not to mention names as the post will be pulled again. The kids running amok at the minute is a mix of kids form Drimnagh and inchicore but most of them are from two extended families. I live in Thomas court, just a few minutes ago they attacked a delivery driver.
kEgan11/09/2018For updates please go to Keogh Square Facebook page and read "Why I had no choice but to move out of Inchicore"
It is dreadful and relates to these same kids, this lady describes her time living in Inchicore, where she rented.
These feral kids are completely out of control!
J Molloy 24/09/2018All be careful with security in your homes a house 2 doors from me broken into and there car robbedon Saturday night
Mick25/09/2018 Saw a horde of these brats, maybe about 12 or 15 of them, charge in to Tesco this evening as I cycled past. I stopped to see what was happening, they ran back out with handfuls of packets of popcorn and crisps. It looks like Tesco have put popcorn just inside the main door on the right hand side, not a good idea in a place like Inchicore.
Declan28/09/2018I saw them as well Mick, all ďethnic ď Irish. I could name them but wonít but most of them are from the bluebell flats. Mick, if they put 500 flats in Inchicore, there wonít be a Tesco. I get my groceries delivered, that will end. The people in Raheny won there fight, after planning permission had been approved, why canít the people in Inchicore do the same?