childminder available in your home inchicore or mind ballyfermot

AuthorMessage DateMessage
Samantha 19/05/2017Hi all I'm currently looking to mind child children in there own home iv 22 years experience Garda vetted with great ref from my last position I live young children and doing what's best for them keep g them happy safe and secure I love plenty of out doors going the park to reading singing colouring I don't mind some light house work and light cooking if need be I'm looking for around 3 to 4 full days a week I don't do after school sorry please get intouch if your looking thank you Samantha 0851211982
Samantha22/10/2017Still available thank you
Samantha 27/01/2018Still available
samantha16/03/2018Hi I'm available if anyone one is looking for childminder thank you Samantha
samantha16/03/2018Hi I'm available if anyone one is looking for childminder thank you Samantha
Julie 22/07/2018Hello my name is Julie I live in I have 2 children and I don't smoke I have first aid training I have many years of experience you can call me on on 0860379464 thanks Julie
Samantha28/07/2018Hi all I知 still available thank you Samantha
samantha23/01/2019Hi kind experienced mum available with 24 years of my own experience and another four years working as nanny to four month twins I知 kind warm loveing towards young children love plenty of daily fresh air walks to park to reading singing LEGO and enteract with them playing on floor I don稚 mind little house work cooking but children come first at all time I知 none smoker Garda vetted willing to take up first aid course my 0851211982 I知 currently looking for either full park time I知 ballyfermot park west area Can Mind In Either home look for to hearing from you thank you samantha