St Patrick's Athletic

Contact
St Patrick's Athletic
Richmond Park, Emmet Road
Ph: 454 6332
Email: info@stpatsfc.com
Website: www.stpatsfc.com

St Patrick's Athletic F.C. was founded in 1929 and took its place in the League of Ireland in 1951 - winning the championship at their first attempt.


The team changed grounds frequently in the early years and among the venues used were Milltown, Chaplelizod and Dalymount Park.

The club returned to Richmond Park in 1960 and stayed until 1989. Success was limited during this time and it was after we returned to Richmond Park in 1993 that the good times returned.

The appointment of Brian Kerr as manager in 1986 was a major turning point in the fortunes of the club, beginning with the championship in 1990. The club spent four years in Harold's Cross and returned to a revamped Richmond Park in 1993.